This week, I had the opportunity to work with Luke Potter, a singer/songwriter from the United Kingdom. He has over 100 thousand followers on Twitter (his fandom is called "Dreamers") and a cool new song called "So Sugar." His music career is off to an incredible start so I'm excited to be able to share a little bit about him with you guys!
1. What music genre would you classify your sound as?
It's "pop" music
2. Which artists have inspired your music?
Goo Goo Dolls, Bleu, Parachute, Jason Mraz, and many others
3. What are some of your short term and long term goals?
My goals are to get people to hear my music and to keep writing songs and making new tracks.
4. What message are you hoping to convey to your audience?
A Dreamer's mentality that if you have a dream you should try and follow it :) #Dreamers
5. What has been your favorite memory from your music career so far?
Playing my songs in the HOB and releasing my album, So Sugar.
6. What location would be your dream spot for a concert?
It has got to be Madison Square Garden in New York or Hollywood Bowl.
7. What's your favorite song currently and of all time?
My favorite current song is "Sugar" by Maroon 5 and all time favorite is "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.
8. Who would you love to open a show for?
5 Seconds of Summer would be amazing. But so would Parachute, Bleu, and any of my heroes.
9. What are some other cool things about yourself?
I played basketball when I was younger for Bristol. I can skateboard pretty well and I used to do Archery. But now I just do music, which is what I love best!
You can find more of his music here!